At this week long event you will hear from manufacturing practitioners and industry experts who are making Lean work in their environments. Choose from a variety of sessions to build a curriculum that best suits your individual needs. The conference will feature:
- Keynote and General Session Presentations – providing a macro view of what is needed to build an effective implementation plan.
- Workshops – these eight and four-hour sessions provide a deeper understanding of the various methodologies of TPM and Lean Culture…delivered by practitioners and industry experts and taught using interactive techniques, these sessions provide the nuts and bolts needed to get programs going in your company.
- Case Study Presentations by leading organizations – providing details on how their programs were started, what happened along the way and where their initiatives are going.
- Sprint Cup Race Shop Tour on Friday morning, May 16. "Start your engines" and join us for a behind the scenes look at one of America's favorite sports – Nascar racing. On this interactive tour we will visit the race shops of top Sprint Cup teams. Additional fee required.
- Special Interactive Sessions – Thinking Inside the Box – The PIT Training Experience on Wednesday afternoon, May 14 or Thursday afternoon, May 15. This unique hands-on session will take participants on a road trip to the PIT Crew Training facility in nearby Mooresville, NC. You will have an inside view of how elite pit crews plan, prepare, and perform. Using the same equipment and cars used for practice at PIT, attendees will participate in stationary pit stops under the coaching and watchful eye of PIT's instructors! From team work and communication to planned and preventive maintenance, participants will get an inside look at what it takes to win the race. Additional fee required.
Everyone who registers for the conference will receive a free copy of keynote speaker Ray Floyd's new book A Culture of Rapid Improvement: Creating and Sustaining an Engaged Workforce. This book discusses the theory and examines the application of the four management tasks essential to create a culture of improvement. Full of practical examples, this book is based on Ray’s 40 years of industrial management experience, including his final assignment which gave him responsibility for overseeing more than 80 Exxon Mobil Chemical plants in more than 30 countries. A $40 value!
Bring Your Team to the Conference!
Many companies decide to hold their corporate Lean or TPM team meeting as part of this conference. We offer group discounts and can offer assistance with your meeting space needs or logistics. For more information call (203) 225-0451.
Lean Practitioner Certificate:
Participate in the educational events Monday through Thursday and earn the Lean Practitioner Certificate.
Participation will provide a well-rounded experience and equip you with the knowledge based needed to understand and take part in Lean transformation efforts in your organization.